Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Off to Ahmedabad!!

The flight to Ahmedabad departs tomorrow at 09:35 Hrs from Chennai. All my bags are packed. All the items in the checklist have been ticked. The tough but exhilarating life ahead @ WIMWI beckons me. (For the uninitiated, WIMWI is an acronym for Well-known Institute of Management in Western India.)

After an endless wait, the time has finally arrived for me to say goodbye to Chennai (at least for the foreseeable future), a city I really love. Ahmedabad doesn't seem to be the ideal alternative. But given that I am going to IIM-Ahmedabad, I can salvage some pride. I know that my blog posts have been trickled down to a few spurious posts, occasionally. And I also do not know, if I can make it better in the near future. But still I will try, at best, to keep my online existence as much as I can.

One thing you would notice right away, if you open my bags, is that I am carrying a lot of sports goods (my baseball & glove, Flight control Joystick, TT bat, Tennis raquet) with a rather far-fetched dream of using them regularly. The only difference will be that instead of me using them, it will be the tuchchas who will utilize it to the maximum. (again for the uninitiated, Tuchchas - PGP 2nd yr students & Fachchas - PGP 1st yr students).

The sign ahead of me shouts "Tough Life Ahead". I neither ignore it, nor brood over it. Let me do my best. It all depends on how you wish to lead your life. I guess I am getting too philosophical. It must be the sleepiness that has crept over me.

My next post will be from Ahmedabad, my city for the next 2 yrs. Will share more and more of my experiences. See ya all there!!! Bye!!!

P.S: I was really happy to know that there IS someone who is really looking forward to new posts in my blog. Felt truly elated. Dint know ppl were actually waiting to read this crap. Anyway, do keep waiting for more posts!!! (See, i dint say wen i wud post it) ;-)

No comments: